chemo logo

Call Us
Growth of PCD Pharma
Categories :

The pharma franchise industry is evolving at a rapid pace due to a number of factors, such as the need for funding, the rise in manufacturing and distribution facilities, the proliferation of healthcare startups and increasing demand for quality healthcare products. But the reason why more and more people are becoming interested in investing in pharma franchise opportunities is because it offers an opportunity to cash in on India’s pharmaceutical market.

The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry

The Indian pharmaceutical industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. The country is home to a large number of pharma companies and franchises, making it an attractive destination for those looking to start or expand their business.

The PCD pharma franchise model is a popular option for many entrepreneurs, as it offers a number of advantages. For instance, franchisees benefit from the brand recognition and marketing support of the franchisor, as well as the economies of scale that come with being part of a larger organization.

There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a PCD pharma franchise in India, such as the size of the population you wish to serve, the level of competition in your chosen market, and your budget. However, with careful planning and research, you can find the perfect opportunity to help you achieve your business goals.

Findings and Data on the Indian Pharma Industry

The Indian pharmaceutical industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. The sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during the period FY2019-2024. The industry is driven by the increasing demand for generic and affordable medicines, as well as the government’s initiatives to promote the domestic manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.

The Current Market Scenario in India

The Indian pharma market is divided into two segments: the domestic market and the export market. The domestic market accounts for around 80% of the industry’s revenues, while exports account for the remaining 20%. The export markets are mainly in developed countries such as the US, Europe, and Japan.

The pharmaceutical market in India is growing at a rapid pace. The country is expected to become the world’s third largest pharmaceutical market by 2020. The growth of the industry is being driven by the increasing demand for medicines, rising disposable incomes, and the government’s initiatives to promote the sector.

The PCD pharma franchise model is becoming increasingly popular in India as it offers several advantages to both manufacturers and distributors. Franchises provide an efficient way to reach out to more customers and expand market share. For manufacturers, it is a cost-effective way to promote their products and build brand awareness. For distributors, it offers an opportunity to be their own boss and earn good profits.

With the right franchise partner, you can go a long way in building a successful business in the pharmaceutical industry. So if you are looking for an attractive business opportunity, consider a PCD pharma franchise in India.

Establishing a PCD Franchise in India

The pharmaceutical industry in India is one of the most rapidly growing industries in the country. The sector is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.4% between 2016 and 2020.1

The Indian pharma market was valued at US$ 33 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 55 billion by 2025.2 The sector is highly competitive with more than 20,000 registered pharma companies in India.3

With the growing demand for pharmaceutical products, there is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to establish a PCD (Pharma Company Distributorship) franchise in India. A PCD franchise allows you to be your own boss and operate your own business under the umbrella of an already established pharmaceutical company.

To start a PCD franchise, you will need to find a suitable pharmaceutical company that fits your business goals and objectives. Once you have found a company, you will need to apply for a distributorship with them. The application process usually involves submitting your business plan, financials, and other relevant documents.

If you are successful in securing a distributorship, you will be given exclusive rights to sell the company’s products in your territory. You will also be provided with


If you are looking for a PCD pharma franchise opportunity in India, there are many options available to you. You can choose from a wide range of products and services, and you will be able to find a reputable company to work with. With the right research and planning, you can be sure to find the perfect PCD pharma franchise opportunity for your needs and goals.